How to start development of project?


After an experience of 5 years in iOS project development, I realize that I should suggest something useful to our developer community.

When new project has been finalize in my company, then I should take most important decision. 

“How to start development of this project?”

After finishing some projects, I finalize 5 steps to start development.

1. Analysis whole project, but not confuse into it.

When my project manager come to me and ask for start project,  I say “please wait, I should analysis first”
After analysis project, If we found any confusion then we should clear it.

2. Create UI first.

There are different approach for different developer. I prefer “create uI first”. I choose this because I can show something to our client so that he/she can feel good and see app’s progress.


3. Split business logic.

If my app’s UI is approved by client, then I dive in business logic. We need to understand whole app’s business logic. But wait…!
We don’t need to implement everything. 
First, take knife and cut whole logic into small pieces.
It will be good to realize whole app after peeking small piece.

4. Put your logic into paper first, then on keyboard.

Now, I should start coding, shouldn’t I?
Take one piece of logic and put that into paper.

But how?

There are so many diagram available to show logic into paper. But as a developer, we choose Flow diagram. It include IF Else, ForLoop, etc.

Draw flow diagram of each piece of logic, and start code for it.

5. Test well small amount of code at each time.

Now, we wrote some good code, there is time to test it. 
Test well before giving to QA team and client.


So, I think you may like this post and I hope it will help you to develop you future’s app.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 things mobile game developer need to do for good game.

Basic of any computer language :