3 things mobile game developer need to do for good game.

1. Easy control

There are a lots of game into both popular store Google Play store and Apple App store. I have downloaded some games and played them. Among them some had such a easy control to play that I can play it while taking lunch or tea.This is things should be in game. Most of the people want to play game when they are traveling or in free time. So, easy control is the good things when mobile device is not at fixed position.

2. Engage user

Another best things is to engage user as much as you can. It doesn’t mean that user will be so disappointed that he uninstall your game. Provide him a best graphics and new things in each level. As a example Candy Crush and BoxCube game. they provide new challenges at each level.

3. Suggest user


Recently I play BrainDots game. It help me lot when I am confused. I press the hint and it save my life. Candy Crush also provide this feature. It animate candy when user doesn’t touch screen for some time.

Comments

  1. Hello, blog spot neigbor!
    I like puzzle and brain games.
    I used to play it. I used to play mini games actually.
    time killing games.
    This is my taste.
    I looked around and liked your mini game blog.
    Try to visit my blog. This is my blog with passion.
    I would like to introduce good mini games.
    I think, Still there aren't many internet users look carefully and enjoy all the games.

    http://payworthiest.blogspot.com

    you can leave comment about your game on my blog and explain about your games.
    so that I can play it and post about it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to start development of project?

Basic of any computer language :